NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Ultimate Race Day Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Pinkerton Tobacco Co. LP, 1121 Industrial Drive, Owensboro, KY 42301 (the "Sponsor"). The Promotion is administered by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 (the “Administrator”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of, and currently residing in, the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding residents of MA, MI & VA), who are tobacco consumers, twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of date of game play/entry. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and any of either company's respective affiliates, parents or subsidiaries, respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies and advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in MA, MI, VA, and where prohibited by law.
3. PROMOTION GAME PLAY/ENTRY: The Promotion begins 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 15, 2016 and ends 12:01 p.m. ET on April 26, 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
During the Promotion Period, if you already have an account on http://www.longhornsnuff.com, http://www.redman.com, or http://www.timberwolfsnuff.com (collectively, the “Websites”), log onto one of the Websites (on http://www.redman.com, click on the Moist Snuff or Chew section of the site), then click where indicated and follow the on screen instructions to see if you have won an instant win prize (“game play”) and to randomly receive either one (1) entry or two (2) (“double”) entries into the corresponding weekly and monthly Sweepstakes drawing and the Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing (“entry”). If you do not have an account, you must first visit the applicable Website and complete all required registration information in order to proceed. If you receive an instant win prize winning message on screen, you will receive an email from the Administrator within two (2) weeks and you must follow the instructions to claim your prize. All wins are subject to verification. All game plays/entries become the property of Sponsor. Receipt of online game plays may be acknowledged, but such acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to Promotion eligibility. Double entries will be awarded at intermittent random times in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Limit one (1) game play per person/email address per day per participating category (as defined below), regardless of the number of email addresses/accounts a person may have and up to two (2) Sweepstakes entries (if you receive a double entry) per person/email address per day per participating category. A category is defined as Longhorn Moist Snuff (accessed via www.longhornsnuff.com), Red Man Moist Snuff (accessed via www.redman.com), Red Man Chew (accessed via www.redman.com), or Timber Wolf Moist Snuff (accessed via www.timberwolfsnuff.com). All entries during the Promotion Period will be eligible for the Grand Prize random drawing. Entries will carry forward to subsequent monthly random drawings, if any. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent weekly random drawings and will only be eligible for the week you entered. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET, with the exception of the first day, which will begin at 12:01 p.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET, and the last day, which will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET and end at 12:01 p.m. ET. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “week” is defined as beginning each Sunday and ending each Saturday, with the exception of the first week, which will begin on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 and end on Saturday, November 19, 2016, and the last week, which will begin on Sunday, April 23, 2017 and end on Wednesday, April 26, 2017. For the purposes of this Promotion, a “month” is defined as a calendar month, with the exception of the first month, which will begin on November 15, 2016 and end on November 30, 2016, and the last month, which will begin on April 1, 2017 and end on April 26, 2017. Multiple game plays/entries in excess of this limitation or mass game play/entry attempts may result in disqualification of all game plays/entries by such person. Game plays/entries must be manually played by the entrant; use of automated game play/entry devices or programs, or game plays/entries by third parties, are prohibited. Duplicate or incomplete game plays/entries will be disqualified.
By playing/entering, you represent and warrant that you have fully complied and are in agreement with these Official Rules. By playing/entering, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities (as defined below) from any action or liability resulting from your participation in the Promotion and/or any other information included in any game play/entry. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service may apply and are entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply and are entrant’s sole responsibility.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Grand Prize (2): A 5-day, 4-night trip for two to attend a Sponsor-specified race in Indianapolis, IN and a Sponsor-specified race in Charlotte, NC both on May 28, 2017. Trip includes coach class air transportation from a major airport near winner’s home city to Indianapolis, IN on May 26, 2017, ground transportation from airport to hotel, two (2) nights of hotel accommodations in Indianapolis (based on double occupancy and availability), ground transportation from hotel to race in Indianapolis, two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-specified race in Indianapolis, IN on May 28, 2017; and for the second race, ground transportation from the race in Indianapolis to airport, two (2) seats on a private jet from Indianapolis, IN to Charlotte, NC, transportation from airport to race, two (2) tickets to a Sponsor-specified race in Charlotte, NC on May 28, 2017, ground transportation from race to hotel, two (2) nights of hotel accommodations in Charlotte (based on double occupancy and availability), ground transportation from hotel to airport in Charlotte, coach class air transportation on May 30, 2017 from Charlotte, NC to a major airport near winner’s home city, and $1,500 spending money awarded in the form of a check (for winner only). The maximum ARV of each Grand Prize is $6,875.
Monthly Prizes (6 – 1 per month): One (1) Monthly Prize will be awarded each month, as outlined in the chart below. Weekly Prizes (24 – 1 per week): One (1) Weekly Prize will be awarded each week, as outlined in the chart below.
|Monthly and Weekly Prizes|
|Theme||Week/ Month||Entry Period Start Time/Date||Entry Period End Time/Date||Prize Description
(all prizes are specified by Sponsor)
|Backyard (November)||Week 1||12:01 p.m. ET 11/15/16||11:59 p.m. ET 11/19/16||Gas grill or smoker, grilling essentials, and hammock.||$1,170|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 11/20/16||11:59 p.m. ET 11/26/16||Lawn mower, hedge trimmer, weed wacker, and blower vac/mulcher.||$1,000|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 11/27/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/3/16||4-piece wicker seating set and stainless patio heater.||$1,100|
|Monthly||12:01 p.m. ET 11/15/16||11:59 p.m. ET 11/30/16||5-piece fire pit conversation set.||$2,000|
|Workshop (December)||Week 1||12:00 a.m. ET 12/4/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/10/16||Workbench, 4-tool combo kit, starter package with tools/chest, and combo kit.||$1,505|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 12/11/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/17/16||Project center with power, 4-tool combo kit, nailer, and hydrolic seat.||$1,060|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 12/18/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/24/16||Mechanics tool set, shop vac, floor jack & stands, garage worklight, creeper, and impact wrench.||$1,222|
|Week 4||12:00 a.m. ET 12/25/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/31/16||Tool chest/cabinet and 4-tool combo pack.||$1,150|
|Monthly||12:00 a.m. ET 12/1/16||11:59 p.m. ET 12/31/16||8-piece workstation kit.||$3,185|
|Watch and Play (January)||Week 1||12:00 a.m. ET 1/1/17||11:59 p.m. ET 1/7/17||7' Billiard table with accessories.||$1,300|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 1/8/17||11:59 p.m. ET 1/14/17||Rocker recliner with massage and mini-fridge.||$1,195|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 1/15/17||11:59 p.m. ET 1/21/17||55" HDTV.||$999|
|Week 4||12:00 a.m. ET 1/22/17||11:59 p.m. ET 1/28/17||9' shuffleboard table, shuffleboard sweeper, picks & cues, and $250 gift card.||$1,120|
|Monthly||12:00 a.m. ET 1/1/17||11:59 p.m. ET 1/31/17||65" HDTV and 5:1 home theater system with Blu-Ray.||$3,100|
|Tailgate (February)||Week 1||12:00 a.m. ET 1/29/17||11:59 p.m. ET 2/4/17||Grill, BBQ tool set, table, 2 chairs, ladder ball & soft cooler, Insta-canopy, 20qt cooler, steaks combo, and $250 gift card.||$1,550|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 2/5/17||11:59 p.m. ET 2/11/17||Cable TV premium package, awarded as a check, kegerator, and $250 gift card to be used towards catering.||$1,400|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 2/12/17||11:59 p.m. ET 2/18/17||Portable hitch grill, table & pub chairs, steak platinum package, 20qt cooler, and $250 event ticket gift card.||$1,740|
|Week 4||12:00 a.m. ET 2/19/17||11:59 p.m. ET 2/25/17||Mini-Fridge and 9’x9’ pop-up tailgating tent.||$1,000|
|Monthly||12:00 a.m. ET 2/1/17||11:59 p.m. ET 2/28/17||Custom trip valued at $3,000, awarded via a travel credit.||$3,000|
|Outdoor (March)||Week 1||12:00 a.m. ET 2/26/17||11:59 p.m. ET 3/4/17||His & hers cruiser bikes, 4-bike hitch car rack, and a $100 gift card.||$940|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 3/5/17||11:59 p.m. ET 3/11/17||Canoe with 2 paddles and $250 gift card.||$1,150|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 3/12/17||11:59 p.m. ET 3/18/17||Sportyak with oars and fishing combo kit.||$1,185|
|Week 4||12:00 a.m. ET 3/19/17||11:59 p.m. ET 3/25/17||Tree stand, big game scale, binoculars, range finder, ground blind, and $250 gift card.||$1,205|
|Monthly||12:00 a.m. ET 3/1/17||11:59 p.m. ET 3/31/17||10-person tent, $500 camping gift card, 4 hydration packs, solar charger, and $500 gift card.||$2,400|
|Racing (April)||Week 1||12:00 a.m. ET 3/26/17||11:59 p.m. ET 4/1/17||Race car driving experience for one person and action camera bundle.||$1,370|
|Week 2||12:00 a.m. ET 4/2/17||11:59 p.m. ET 4/8/17||Commemorative framed race track photo memorabilia.||$900|
|Week 3||12:00 a.m. ET 4/9/17||11:59 p.m. ET 4/15/17||Autographed/framed racing print memorabilia and $250 gift card.||$1,000|
|Week 4||12:00 a.m. ET 4/16||11:59 p.m. ET 4/22||Free gas for a year, awarded in the form of a $2,250 Sponsor-specified gift card or a check.||$2,250|
|Week 5||12:00 a.m. ET 4/23||12:01 p.m. ET 4/26||Autographed racing memorabilia and $250 gift card.||$1,000|
|Monthly||12:00 a.m. ET 4/1||12:01 p.m. 4/26||Branded Guitar, autographed/framed racing print memorabilia, and two (2) $250 gift cards.||$2,500|
Instant Win Prizes (815 — 5 per day): Five (5) Instant Win Prizes will be awarded at random each day throughout the Promotion Period, as outlined in the chart below.
|Instant Win Prizes|
|Total Quantity||Prize Description|
(all prizes are Sponsor-specified)
|136||3pc BBQ Set||$30|
|135||14" Tool Bag||$55|
|136||Electronic Dart Board||$40|
|136||Cooler with Speaker||$40|
|136||LED 3 in 1 Camping Lantern (includes 2 removable flashlights)||$40|
|136||Highway Emergency Kit||$45|
Unclaimed Instant Win Prizes will not be awarded. Instant Win Prizes will be awarded if properly claimed. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/email address/per household. Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person/email address. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize per person/email address per week. Limit one (1) Instant Win Prize per person/email address per month.
Prize Details: All prizes are specified by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as is" and without any warranty, except as required by law. Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes or assessments and Grand Prize, Monthly Prize, and Weekly Prize winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 from Sponsor or Administrator for the calendar year in which the prize is awarded. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for the prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor in the event of prize unavailability and then an alternate prize/prize component of approximately equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided or due. If a Monthly Prize or Weekly Prize winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any difference in the stated ARV of any prize and actual value will not be awarded. Gift cards are subject to restrictions and an expiration date may apply. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Winners are responsible for any set up of any prize in their house/apartment once prize arrives. Travel credit must be used within one (1) year of prize award (and must be redeemed from the specified vendor only), or travel credit prize will be forfeited. Administrator will coordinate all travel with the winner. Winner may not book the trip on his/her own. Each travel prize winner and his/her guest(s) (if applicable) must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. If actual trip value is less than the travel credit amount, no cash refund will be made for the difference. If actual trip value exceeds the travel credit amount, the winner will be responsible for the additional expense. Participation in the driving experience is subject to advance confirmation and availability of the program and winner must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license, be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle and fit through a 15 x 30 window (since there are no doors) (or a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded). All standard terms and conditions apply to the driving experience. Additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by the racetrack and/or any applicable sanctioning body shall also be required as appropriate in order to use prize. Sponsor may request winners to send photo(s) and/or video(s) of their prize or trip (“footage”) in a format requested by Sponsor and Sponsor may use or edit this footage in any way they see fit.
Grand Prize Details: Actual ARV of the Grand Prize depends on location of winner’s residence. In the event a Grand Prize winner lives within one-hundred fifty (150) miles of Indianapolis, IN or Charlotte, NC, ground transportation may be provided (in Sponsor's sole discretion) in lieu of air transportation to or from the trip (as applicable) and no additional compensation will be provided. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. If a Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on the dates specified above or if unable to participate in any prize related activity on dates specified by Sponsor, the prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation will be provided, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Grand Prize winners and their travel companions must be medically fit to travel on the Grand Prize trip and participate in the Grand Prize-related experiences (and Sponsor may require this in writing) or prize may be forfeited. Airline carrier's, private jet charter’s, hotels’, races’ and ground transportation providers’ regulations and conditions apply. Winner and his/her guest must be present at time of jet/airplane takeoff in order to utilize that portion of the prize or winner will forfeit remainder of prize. Additional waivers may be required by any parties facilitating prize fulfillment. Trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itineraries and at the same time. Each Grand Prize Winner and guest of each Grand Prize winner (who must be 21 years of age or older) will be required to execute a Release of Liability prior to departure. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, meals, transportation to and from departure airport in home city, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor is not responsible if any flights have travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or an event of force majeure. In the event the race in Indianapolis, IN or the race in Charlotte, NC is cancelled for any reason, then that portion of prize will be forfeited and no additional compensation for that portion of prize will be provided. In the event a Grand Prize winner or his/her guest consume alcoholic beverages while on the trip, they do so at their own discretion and agree to hold Sponsor and its agencies harmless from any subsequent damages or claims arising out of or related to such consumption. The Sponsor may videotape or photograph all aspects of the Grand Prize trip ("footage") and/or request footage from winner and Sponsor may use or edit this footage in any way they see fit.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning a Grand Prize, Monthly Prize, or Weekly Prize depend on the number of eligible entries/game plays received for each applicable drawing. Odds of winning an Instant Win Prize are 1 in 2,250.
6. RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about April 26, 2017, two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. On or about the Tuesday following the conclusion of each month, one (1) Monthly Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that month and any previous months. On or about the Tuesday following the conclusion of each week, one (1) Weekly Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received during that week only. Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, a judging organization working on behalf of Sponsor. Administrator’s decisions are final on all matters relating to the random drawings. Sponsor’s interpretation of these rules and decisions shall be final.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Administrator will make three (3) attempts within 24 hours to contact the potential Grand Prize winners via phone. If the Administrator is unable to reach the potential Grand Prize winners within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in accordance with these Official Rules, time permitting. After making contact with the potential Grand Prize winners via phone, he/she will then be sent via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity release (except where prohibited by law) and assignment of rights (as applicable) (collectively, “Affidavit”) within three (3) days of receipt of Affidavit or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on the Grand Prize Winner and based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such Entrant might reflect negatively on Sponsor, Sponsor may award an alternate prize of equal or greater value, in their sole discretion. The potential Monthly Prize, and Weekly Prize winners will be notified by e-mail/phone by Administrator and will be required to sign and return, via email, an Affidavit, within seven (7) days of receipt of Affidavit or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen, time permitting. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting. The Instant Win Prize winners will be notified by e-mail and will be required to provide a valid mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) within five (5) days of receipt of e-mail or prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant of a game play/entry, the game play/entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting account. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for notifications that are misdirected because of email addresses that are no longer correct, or for any other reason beyond the exclusive control of the Sponsor.
8. GENERAL RULES/VERIFICATION: By accepting a prize, each winner grants permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use his/her name, city, state, photos, footage, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotions, and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering/playing, entrants/winners hereby agree, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, owners, employees, agents, attorneys and representatives (collectively, the "Promotion Entities") from any and all injuries, loss, claims or damages arising out of an entrant's participation in the Promotion and/or entrant’s and any guest’s acceptance or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree that the Promotion Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and that entrant shall defend and hold the Promotion Entities harmless against, any liability for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, whether or not foreseeable, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages to persons or to property arising out of the prize awarded hereunder. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding the Promotion, including the Websites/any websites used in connection therewith and the prize awarded hereunder, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed by the Promotion Entities.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and/or suspend the Promotion and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry/game play process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, terminated or suspended for any reason, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to award the Instant Win Prizes properly claimed prior to date of cancellation and may choose to award the Grand Prizes, Monthly Prizes, and Weekly Prizes as outlined in Section 6 from among all eligible entries received for the applicable entry period prior to cancellation. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Websites/any website involved in the Promotion or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek all available remedies, including without limitation criminal prosecution, and damages, including without limitation attorneys' fees, from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries/game plays; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, typographical or other errors, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email sent or electronic entry/game play to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with the entry/game play/game play mechanism, to be violating these Official Rules or to be acting in a disruptive manner. Entries/game plays generated by script or bot are not eligible. If, due to an error of any kind, more winning names are determined as Instant Winners, or more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to Section 4 above, the intended prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Instant Win Prize claims received. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Use of automated game play devices or programs is prohibited.
9. DISPUTES: To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action brought by him/her arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the State of Kentucky or an appropriate Kentucky State Court if federal court is not a proper or available venue; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards to entrant shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Kentucky or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Kentucky.
11. NAMES OF WINNERS: For the names of the winners, available for a period of at least 30 days, after April 30, 2017, visit the Websites.