SMALL BATCH CRAFTED IN OWENSBORO, KY
WHAT
TIMBER WOLF DIPPERS
THINK ABOUT:
The Designated Hitter
24%
Not good enough to play the field? Then you're not good enough to play baseball.

21%
Pitching is 90% of the game. Let somebody else handle the other 10%

55%
DH or not, everybody should have to play by the same rules.

BROWSE OUR PREVIOUS TAKES
THE COMMON SENSE TAKE ON
The Designated Hitter